North American Lighting
- CRI provides Best Practices assessment technology known
as the Scoreboard to select employees to work in teams for plants that manufacture
lighting harnesses for Mercedes, Toyota and Nissan. These plants now have the highest
production levels, fewest quality control problems, the highest employee retention
rate and the lowest workers' compensation costs of any other plants of their kind
in the United States.
- CRI utilized the Achiever to assess Nextel's most successful salespeople
to establish success benchmarks. CRI then assessed over 500 customer service people
to determine which met the benchmark aptitudes and behaviors for success in sales,
thus enabling management to make more objective decisions as to which customer service
people to move into sales.
Red Robin Restaurants
- CRI provides Best Practices assessment technology and web-based
testing to select better managers to facilitate more rapid growth and productivity
of Red Robin than other similar businesses in these economic conditions.
McGraw-Hill, Business Week and Standard and Poor's
- The Achiever assessment technology
was utilized in the Project Gold program, and is used by McGraw-Hill in its hiring
U. S. Army
- CRI's assessments have been utilized by the U. S. Army in the selection
and development of Army recruiters to meet their recruiting objectives.
Universal Computer Systems
- With over 2500 employees in the United States and more
in foreign countries, UCS has been utilizing CRI assessment technology on applicants,
regardless of levels, for years. Its president attributes much of its success to
choosing the right people for supervision, management, sales, technology, etc.,
as a result of testing with the Achiever.
- Received an award for being one of the best, fastest growing, small companies
in America. They have about 1100 people and their president attributes much of their
success to choosing the right people in a variety of different jobs, including top
management, through the use of the Achiever.
Brinks Home Security
- The Achiever has been a major contributor to the success
of the sales and installation organizations of this national leader in home security.
- The Scoreboard assessment is used by this uniform company for
hiring in twenty centers across America. Assessments are administered verbally to
those applicants for whom English is a second language.
- Wide user of the Achiever technology. Cendant Companies include
Avis, Fairfield Communities, RCI, Century-21, CitiTravel, Budget and many others.
U S Food Service
- The Achiever assessment technology helped this food service distributor
establish benchmarks of successful customer service and sales employees within the
organization. Utilization of these benchmarks has helped US Food Service increase
sales and customer service.
- CRI has developed benchmarks for store managers, district managers
and franchisees for this restaurant chain. The benchmarks are used in conjunction
with The Achiever (applicant testing link) in the selection process to duplicate
Articles About Testing:
Ford settles employee suit alleging
bias in testing
This is a test
Use Personality Tests Legally